Student blogger - UniTaskr

Looking for a student blogger in the UK?

Access thousands of talented student bloggers and content writers to assist with blogs, articles and copy writing. 


Post your student blogger request and receive applicants within minutes. We have students from every university and college across the UK.

Why use Student Bloggers?

Firstly, business blogging is a marketing tactic that uses blogging to get your business more online visibility. A business blog is a marketing channel (just like social media, direct mail, email marketing, etc.) that helps support business growth. If you’re thinking whether blogging is worth it, the short answer is YES.


  • It helps drive traffic to your website.
  • You can repurpose blog content for social media.
  • It helps convert traffic into leads
  • It drives long term results.

Students are constantly practising their writing skills, whether thats for exams, essays or dissertations. They are being taught the best practice for writing and in many cases have the most up to date skills and knowledge in an industry.


Student blog writers are also affordable, on average 3x cheaper than professional freelancers.


Your best bet? Hire a student studying English Literature. You’re bound to receive an exceptional piece of writing every time.


Don’t move, Everything's in one place

Our platform will allow you to post the details of the job, respond to applicants, send payments and leave reviews.

Your price

You can set your budget and receive unlimited applicants.

250,000 students

A workforce of un-tapped talent, including thousands of English Literature students.

Message & Pay

We facilitate the entire process. Send files on the messenger and pay safely with no exchange of details.

Student blogger

Grow your blogs

Hire student bloggers to write on-going content for your blog.

UniTaskr student blog writer

Get Excited for it

The process is easy!


Post your task

Describe what you need and when you need it.


Receive applicants

Check out the profiles and select who to hire.


Pay safely

Pay a deposit and then pay the remaining after the job is done.


Rate & Review

Leave a review to help the next person searching for a student blogger.

Our happy customers

We’ve helped thousands of people find student bloggers

Across the country, we’ve connected businesses with trusted students for blog writing, content writing and student writers.

UniTaskr customer


London, UK


“Fantastic service, quick and easy.”

UniTaskr customer


Hertfordshire, UK


“Very happy with the whole service. Extremely easy to post the job and received about 10 good applicants within an hour.

UniTaskr customer


Manchester, UK


“Hired a few students this week for various blogs and each one was better than the last.”

0 +
Blogging Tasks
£ 0
Average price of task
0 +
Student Writers

You ask, we answer

We’ve also got a super friendly Live Chat within the app for any questions throughout the process.

After you post the task, we will start alerting students that fit your criteria. They can then apply for the job. You then chat to the ones you like and decide who to hire. When you hire someone you pay a 10% deposit which is held securely by UniTaskr. After the job is done, you send the remaining 90%, which we pass onto the student within 24 hours.

You can either download the UniTaskr app (which we recommend) or you sign up on your desktop.

You choose a paid plan with UniTaskr (free month trial offered) and you can decide how much to set your budget for each task.

Ready to post the job?

Most jobs typically get applicants within the first 10 minutes. If you’re looking for help with something else, visit our homepage where you can learn about the other categories.

I'm posting a...


Post remote tasks & in person jobs.


Find students looking to gain experience.

Part Time

Source talent for part time positions.

Full Time

Fill permanent positions

Select a Task category

Post a job

Please upgrade to post this type of job.

claim your free month trial



Can be applied to Recruiting Starter plan. Cancel Anytime.

Is this a business or Home task?


We will process your payment shortly.

Money will arrive in your bank account within 24 hours


Become a student influencer

Please drop a few details down...

Become a student influencer

Please drop a few details down...

Where do you want us to open next?

Enter your country & email address and you will be the first to know when we launch there.

We'll send you our intro deck which includes pricing for different size campaigns.

Let's kick this off.

Drop some details down and we will contact you shortly.


Drop down your details below and we will be in touch.

Enter your details below and we will be in touch.


Thank you for submitted your service

We will review it and let you know the next steps

Download UniTaskr

Download UniTaskr