In this Agreement, meanings are as follows:
“We/Our/UniTaskr/UniDosh Ltd./SHOUT” means UniDosh Ltd, a company incorporated in England (no.09931345) with registered office 3 Duchess Crescent, London, HA7 3GH.
“SHOUT” refers to UniTaskr’s nano/micro influencer marketing offering, which tasks UniTaskr users to complete a series of online required actions. Such actions can include but are not limited to sharing branded creative on their stories, following social media accounts and more.
“SHOUTERS” refer to the nano/micro influencers.
“Financial Promotion” means an invitation or inducement to purchase your business offering.
“Non-real time Promotion” means a Promotion which isn’t made face-to-face, over the phone, or through any other interactive dialogue.
“You/Your” means the company who is paying for the SHOUT campaign.
If there’s any conflict or ambiguity between the above definitions and the definitions, please let us know.
All SHOUTERS will have a minimum following of 500.
All SHOUTERS will follow strict guidelines written out and approved by You before the campaign goes live.
Terms of Agreement:
- In accepting this agreement we agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to our activities hereunder.
- SHOUT has been built as a source of generating increased brand awareness. This exposure in most cases can lead to an increase in: social following, sign ups, downloads, customers, exposure and interest.
- UniTaskr do not present a guaranteed number of SHOUT applicants for a campaign. It is entirely dependant on the company type and whether our influencers feel the brand acts as a good match for their audience. Due to this, there is a cost per SHOUT, meaning you will never be overcharged for unfilled campaigns and if necessary invoices will be adjusted.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement on not less than 14 days prior written notice given to the other.
- Upon Termination of this Agreement UniTaskr shall not use or disclose to any third party any confidential information relating to You, its business or its clients, or seek to solicit or introduce business secured under this Agreement Yourself or via any other principal
- Neither this Agreement nor any rights conferred within it are assignable by You to any other party.
- Customer complaints relating, directly or indirectly, to business undertaken by UniTaskr on behalf of You or for its benefit, whether verbal or in writing, received by us, must immediately be referred for handling to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will pay UniDosh Ltd. as payment for the performance of this Agreement.
This Agreement is constituted under English Law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.