Who are we?
Life Science People are a recruitment agency specialising in the medical field, with ambitious growth plans that we want YOU to be a part of. LSP was founded amid the 2020 pandemic, and in just one year of business we have grown to 60 employees and are weeks away from opening our new LA office which will be the first of many in our global expansion.
What does a ‘Life Science People’ Recruiter do?
In short, we work with companies across the life sciences sector, anywhere in the world, to help them build world class teams through hiring the right people.
As an LSP Recruitment Consultant, you will build long lasting relationships with clients and candidates – matching the best talent to the relevant roles, and in turn, making a tangible impact on global health, which is our main goal.
The type of industries that we recruit for are Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Technology, Medical Devices and Clinical Research Organisations, all of which are still thriving business sectors, even more so following on from the challenges of 2020!
What we offer
A competitive base salary with uncapped commission from day 1
· Tailored and structured training programme with full support from the L&D department at all stages of your career with a clear progression path
· The opportunity to progress to a management level within 2-3 years
· International relocation opportunity to one of our global offices
· Dress down Friday
· Michelin star restaurants for lunch club
· Annual and quarterly trips to Ibiza
· Private jet trips to different locations
· Modern office in the heart of London
· Working with a likeminded, diverse, and driven culture
· Office closed between Christmas and New Year for extra days off
What will you be doing from day to day?
· You will be a 360 recruiter which means you will manage the whole recruitment cycle from start to end
· This involves building strong relationships with clients in the healthcare industry, finding out their hiring needs and requirements
· You will then find the right candidate for the job the client needs filling – again, building good relationships with them to ensure you find them their perfect role
· Managing your own day to ensure you are meeting weekly and monthly targets with the guidance of your mentor who will work closely with you throughout your training programme
· You will play a huge part in the success and growth of LSP by being part of our original London based team and building our culture which we will inherit all over the globe
What are we looking for?
· 2020/2021 graduate, however a degree is not necessary
· Background within Life Science is desirable, but not essential
· Money motivated, ambitious, and proactive
· Someone with a competitive drive and always striving to achieve their targets
· An individual with resilience and a positive mindset to any task they carry out
· Someone who will give 100% into their work
· As we are a start-up, we are looking for individuals with the same growth ambitions as us. We are going to be expanding globally, so we want those who are willing to put in the work to elevate in their career at a rapid pace
How to apply
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please quick ‘Apply’ and fill in the short form.