We have 15 full-time positions available at the company 'Life Science People'.
Who are 'Life Science People?'
💰 Salary - £22k (£24 after 3-month probation)
+ 💰 Commission
🗓 Start Date – February 2022
📍 Location – Oxford Street, London
💼 Job Title – Associate Recruitment Consultant
👍 Tailored training programme with full support.
🛩 Private jet trips and holidays to Ibiza
🏢 Modern office in the heart of London
🎄 Closed office between Xmas and NY
🥩 Michelin star restaurants for lunch club
🧢 Dress down Fridays
✈️ International relocation opportunity to one of their global offices
💼 The opportunity to progress to management level with 2-3 years
Life Science People are a recruitment agency specialising in the medical field, with ambitious growth plans that we want YOU to be a part of. LSP was founded amid the 2020 pandemic, and in just one year of business we have grown to 60 employees and are weeks away from opening our new LA office which will be the first of many in our global expansion.
What does an LSP Recruitment Consultant do? In short, they work with companies across the life sciences sector, anywhere in the world, to help them build world class teams through hiring the right people.
What will your day to day look like?
• You will be a 360 recruiter which means you will manage the whole recruitment cycle from start to end.
• This involves building strong relationships with clients in the healthcare industry, finding out their hiring needs and requirements.
• You will then find the right candidate for the job the client needs filling – again, building good relationships with them to ensure you find them their perfect role.
• Managing your own day to ensure you are meeting weekly and monthly targets with the guidance of your mentor who will work closely with you throughout your training programme.
• You will play a huge part in the success and growth of LSP by being part of our original London based team and building our culture which we will inherit all over the globe.