Student Group Claim Instagram SHOUT
Duration: 5 minutes
Was your university course affected by strikes or COVID- 19?
Student Group Claim is helping thousands of students claim fair financial compensation for the disruption through no win, no fee group court claims.
Post 2 consecutive images to your Instagram Story for 24hours.
Encourage students to join the Student Group Claim and get fair financial compensation for their University experience being affected during COVID and the strikes.
PART 1: Story 1
1. Go to @studentgroupclaim's Instagram feed and choose a post to share to your story.
2. Add either a POLL or an EMOJI SLIDER sticker to the story. Make the caption relevant to your uni experience and the post you're sharing (see example story below)
3. Add #ad somewhere SMALL in the corner
Part 2: Story 2
1. Upload the image provided below to your Insta Story
2. Explain the claim in more detail. For example, how much compensation you can claim if your University learning was affected by covid (between 15K and 25K)
3. Add a LINK sticker using this link:
3.1 Customise the link sticker to say Student Claim Form and add a caption to encourage your friends/followers to click the link.
4. Tag @studentgroupclaim
5. Add #ad somewhere SMALL in the corner
Record yourself as started
As soon as both Story posts are live, come straight back to the App and add a screenshot of your live story to the Results Section in the App’s Task. This is how we record your SHOUT as live.
Use the live chat to contact us
The Office Group, White Collar Factory, 1 Old Street Yard, London